Occasionally we get technical support questions about a user's inability to send emails about the trip.
Here are some things to check.
1. Do you have email addresses specified for your participants? You can add them in the edit trip function. Or are you wanting to enter them when you compose the email? Either should work.
2. Do you use the Apple provided email app? Trip Splitter is dependent on that. You must have configured Email in the Settings app.
Here are some questions if is still not working:
1. Are you using the menu item My Trips/Email or are you trying to email from the Totals screen? Either should work.
2. Have you ever been able to email from Trip Splitter before or is this the first time?
3. What happens when you try to email via the My trips/email menu item?